Leave Nairobi via the great Rift Valley for Maasai Mara, as you view the wild life along the Loita Plains, arriving in time for lunch at the lodge.
Head for your PM Game Drive at 4 O’clock, dinner and overnight stay at the Keekorok lodge.
DAY (2 & 3) Early morning game viewing, breakfast and lunch and afternoon game viewing, all meals and overnight stay at the lodge.
DAY (4) After breakfast leave for L. Nakuru National Park well described as the world’s greatest birds spectacle, arriving in time for lunch.
Depart for your 4.00 O’clock game drive till sunset, all meals and overnight stay at the Lion Hill Sarova lodge.
DAY (5) After breakfast leave for Nairobi arriving in time for lunch, End of Safari.
• Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
• All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a 4WD modern safari van with an English speaking driver-guide.
• Meals and accommodation as specified
• All park fees and government taxes
• ½ litre bottle mineral water per person per day on game drives (excludes air safaris)
• Visas and international flights
• Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
• Driver-guide gratuities
• Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
• Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
• Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
• We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
• Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase charged will be passed to the guest.